dam being put in brazil?

Subtletanks91

I was at my lfa today talking to the usual guy. We were talking about apistos and how since I've been coming in looking for males he wants to grab some.

then we started talking about bumble bee ottoa and zebra ottos. He came upon the subject of Brazil. Supposedly there's going to be a dam put up in two spots along the river where the zebra plexis and about ten others are from. Ira going to literally kill out any species from this region. Zebra plecis included. Any apistos included. He recommend me to grab some of the species while I can and while there cheap to breed them ao when the dam ia put up and no one has a link to them it'll still be kept throughout the hobby. I found this interwsting

Man should stop molesting nature to gain power ,choking the very thing that gives you life. Well that's a bad idea. You could power the world with kinetic motion we are all energy. Only evil would destroy a living system for the purpose of self and only if we allow it. If you stand up for what's right you will never be wrong.

Exactly. And I guarantee they won't make an estuary in a similar part of the river foe these species of fish to survive repopulate and thrive. And think what if there are any killies native to the stream. They'll be gone to because the river won't flood and die down leaving puddles.

It's not man's job to destroy living systems that's natures job. Keep messing with things that involve nature. To defile the very thing that created you in search of any kind of power over man or nature is playing with Gods will of natural process. Who's damming who?