New guy

Shaun

Hi all the name is Shaun. I am from central south Africa relatively new to keeping inverts and getting 200 red cherries next week.At the moment I am running a 300l mbuna tank, a  220lcommunity tank and a 391 planted tank that I would like to use as a invert tank. At the moment I also have 3 pico tanks that is semi inactive awaiting some other types of inverts and also a hospital and goldfish tank.

I am hoping to get some African trumpet snails soon and also some freshwater clams. I have ramshorns and pond snails at the present and my solitary apple snail died at the ripe old age of about two years.

Hoping to learn a lot here.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys glad that you are hosting me so graciously.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Great to have you!

Lol as far as I am concerned africa is not really on the map for now.Corruption and crime is eating us alive over here.But none the less happy to be here and thanks for the warm welcome guys.

• 5 weeks later...

We do have native species mostly snails but also 2 or three types of shrimp and nerites but you catch them and it is serious jail time if you get caught as you need permits for any and all nati es.

Welcome, you will love it here! Great people, lots of help, great information and research, and people are there for you when you need help. You can't beat this forum!

Lol as far as I am concerned africa is not really on the map for now.Corruption and crime is eating us alive over here.But none the less happy to be here and thanks for the warm welcome guys.

The grass isnt any greener in the usa buddy... its pritty bad here too

We have problems everywhere it is part of being human but I will tell you guys exactly what happens around here some day what you see and hear on the tv is not true.

The grass isnt any greener in the usa buddy... its pritty bad here too

It's like anywhere has its good and bad parts. But they're bad is something we have never seen. Been there and to a lot of harsh places, most have no idea what is really out there. Take Iraq for example I've never in my life thought people could live in just the weather there let alone the fighting. That's another story though lol.

I,came to appreciate even having green grass in my yard.

Not saying that the US is a TV perfect place but at least you do not need to be armed to the teeth when going to buy groceries lol.Our criminal element is amongst the most vilolent in the world among other things the rest well if you need to know PM me and I will tell you as I do not wish to turn this thread into a political laundromat.