Anyone keep Cajun dwarf crays?

Louie

Anyone keep Cajun dwarf crays?

I initially purchased a blue female who after a molt is no longer blue but regular drab color and a few regular types.

I find them bit more active than CPO's , 100% harmless with moss , a bit more active , a bit more aggressive even though I have read the they are not and they crayfish "swim" much more than CPO's.

Are those the ones that the guys living in the swamps eat? Can you post a pic, I would like to see how they look in a tank.

These are way to small to eat . I guess someone could but they are about an inch .  I am charging up the cell phone now and will get you a pic of how they look .  They look like tiny regular drab crays but either way I'll get you a pic.

Shaun,

I am not the most computer savvy person going . These pics are a bit rough but you get the idea how bland looking the dwarf Cajuns are.  I fed them blood worms this am so to make Soothing's point their claws look alittle red but it fades within 15 minutes .  They are drab brown.

Pic 2 is the CPO and the Cajun dwarf .

DWARF CRAY 3

DWARF CRAY 2

dwarf cray 1

DWARF CRAY 4

Soothing,

Are you breeding the Cajuns for color ?  The top pic was actually blue at one time , lol .  After 1 molt she is normal color .

HEHEHE I've seen those in a dam somewhere around here I am sure. Around here we call them freshwater prawns might be something totally different though.