Snowflake "Dust" For Sale

OblongShrimp

I got some Snowflake "Dust"....basically crushed snowflake pellets.  These are leftovers from my bulk purchases.  250g of Snowflake "Dust" for $10 shipped.  I have 10 available.

I've ordered from Oblong before.  Great communication, fast service and products that have helped me in my shrimp'in adventure.  Just PM him.

• 1 month later...

I did receive mine in about a week so something must have went wrong at the Post Office I would guess. 

On 5/27/2017 at 4:58 AM, jessaweeshrimp said:

I did receive mine in about a week so something must have went wrong at the Post Office I would guess. 

Well that would be guessing, wouldn't it?  I've had a couple PM's with Oblong and not knowing what this forum's policy is about sharing PM's,...?

The Post Office has no record of anything shipped, and they also want to charge extra for checking on whether there was anything shipped in the first place.

In the grand scheme it's a small purchase, but it's delay and Oblong's recent slow responses to my questions are leaving a bad taste.

@ LesterBee and everyone else.    Sorry that things have been delayed and of your frustration.  I've seen similar circumstances in the past both on here and other forums and people get pissed off and post on the forum site.  Please remember most sellers are small Mom or Pop business's and life (health issues,family deaths, ect) gets in the way.  Believe me when I say that these people want to give you the service you expect of them.,,,, Mike

Lewis, I am sorry this got dropped.  I thought I had sent your package out right after you gave me your address since I figured the money order would show up at some point.  I looked back through my shipping and realized that I don't have a record of it so I am not sure if I am thinking of someone else or I accidentally mailed them to the wrong place or what happened.  I am mailing them (I am sending you 2) priority mail.  I will pm you the tracking.