Berried for the 1st time Questions - Neocaridina var. Orange

I have a Neocaridina var. Orange shrimp that became berried for the 1st time, pretty sure this happened last Sunday. Looked to me like there were WAAYYY too many eggs for her to juggle. Sure enough, today I see she's only carrying around 4 eggs, roughly 4 days later. I know shrimp often drop their young when they are berried for the 1st time. I haven't noticed any dropped eggs though and I'm sure they weren't ready to be released, no distinct eye on the eggs she's carrying. 

011.JPG.7a179c5ec49ea8f6428ffdc0b40c60b8.JPG

This particular shrimp was the largest female out of a group of 15 shrimp that were born in a jarrarium last November. I've since moved them to a 4 gallon tank. They've never been around other shrimp or fish, they are all siblings. The other females have distinct saddles but are not berried yet. Should I be concerned that more females are not berried? Would it be best to introduce other shrimp?  I have juvenile Neocaridina var. Yellow in a tank that I could introduce to the sibling's tank.  Or, should I just let nature take her course and not mix the original group.

I've only been topping off their water lately, TDS is @ 171 which is the highest I've ever let it reach.  Last time I did a water change was July 28th, about 3/4 gallon worth, their tank is 4 gallons.  Does the higher TDS promote more berried shrimp? 

UPDATE:  Just noticed another berried female.  She also is carrying a large number of eggs.  I'd like to clean the front glass and do a small water change afterwards but not if it's going to disrupt the most recent berried female.

046.JPG.3b0fd869fb0e47d8ea9e9a4b5544839e.JPG

045.MP4

I often see my younger females with way too many eggs to handle and then they drop some. Shouldn't be anything to worry about. When it comes to adding in different shrimp, you could but inbreeding in shrimp doesn't really become a problem as quickly as it does with some types of fish n stuff. You should be ok with just the ones you have. I've heard of breeders adding in new genetics every 5 years or so just to diversify. A water change shouldn't disrupt the berried females if you drip in your new clean water slowly and are gentle in taking the water out.

Hey bobthesushiguy,

Thank you for your advice.  Yes, at this point I'm really not sure how to proceed.  I haven't done a water change since July 28th and have just been doing small 1/2 cup topoffs as needed which is raising the TDS.  This week I started getting berried shrimp, maybe that's because of the increased TDS?  Last night I noticed there are 3 berried females.