Help with Air system for fish racks

I have a high blow 40 air pump (Picture attached) and been using it in for a while to supply air to my 2 racks which are currently on the side of each other using the original manifold (Picture attached)  and air line piping.

Im in the process of moving and resetting the tanks and they will now be placed opposite each other.

I was planning  to run a 1/2 or 3/4'' pvc pipes with metal controllers above the racks in the shape of a U which will result in 1 end being a dead end. All the videos I have watched recommend a loop and i cant run a loop since its my living room and only 1 area is being used.

Any suggestions or idea how should I distribute the air.

C27.jpg

images.jpeg

In order not to possibly damage the pump I would let some air bleed off from the pvc by opening a valve or several valves to limit the sound of air escaping.  Just listen to how the pump sounds with no back pressure and adjust valves so the pump does not sound like it is struggling.

On 10/9/2017 at 2:46 PM, oem said:

In order not to possibly damage the pump I would let some air bleed off from the pvc by opening a valve or several valves to limit the sound of air escaping.  Just listen to how the pump sounds with no back pressure and adjust valves so the pump does not sound like it is struggling.

Thank you. Will go that