are there any good offers during black friday? i want to buy some shrimp but i was thinking that maybe a few people in here or some of the pages that sell shrimp might offer discounts for thanks giving or cyber monday? 

i want to start setting up a rack but should i just set up tanks for now and wait or just start buying shrimp already?

I may have a few CRS that will be at a good price come that time.  You should already have the tank well cycled before considering adding any shrimp.  Not only do of course the shrimp benefit from having a cycled tank but also the bio-film that comes with it.  So its not as beneficial to speed cycle a tank using say Dr Tims one and only as sure that will cycle the tank as far as the BB you need for Amonia and Nitrite but the bio-film will not be near as ready which is so important for shrimp.  So I would get the tanks going now so when the time comes in another month or two they will be good to go.  You can help speed along the bio-film with products like Shrimp King Biotase active, Mosura BT-9 Multipurpose Bacteria Culture.  These will help add the bacteria that help create the bio-film that the shrimp thrive on.  For me the bio-film is the most important part of the tank and if you have a good bio-film you will see that any other food is not near as popular to the shrimp and they will easily graze on the film over some pellets of food.

thanks for the advice!!👌🏽

and yes i already went yesterday to pick up 5 10 gallon tanks from petco 

and i will be buying another 4-5 with my next check

i also order some controsoil from ebay and a bag of brightwell substrate too. i want to buy the shrimp king substrate too to try it on one of the tanks