PRL CRS for sale dirt cheap

jessaweeshrimp

Howdy peeps,  I have a 5 gallon tank that is being over run with PRL and I desperately need to sell some. I got them from techsmith who told me he got his from Green Pepper shrimp.

I am selling them for 4$ each plus shipping  and have at least 30 to sell probably more!

All juvies or babies which have been raised in pH 6.5 and TDS about 180.

I am one my 5th set of babies at least and really want to get rid of some as they are eating me out of house and home 😁

5CB958DF-ACE3-4271-B039-825BA6727932.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Shrimp lady said:

Can these co-exist with Neo's??

They can and won’t interbreed but they need cleaner water. The pH and TDS are lower, typically 6-6.8 and 130-180. The GH is lower and the KH as well. It depends on the parameters that you keep your Neos in.

Most Neos can do pretty good in Caradina parameters but not vice versa

Sorry for the delay. I still have some but I am running low so it would be a mix of babies, juvies and sub adult/younger adult

Shipping to CA is about 12.50$ but I am running a little low on supply right now.

How many are you interested in?

1 hour ago, fxninja said:

Im looking for about 30, let me know if you have enough eventually. 

I should in about 1-2 months. Are you just wanting juveniles or are babies and sub adult okay as well?

I am actually looking for neon yellow and PRL, do you have both? I can wait til you have adequate numbers... looking for a dozen of each shipped to Portland OR. They don't need to be full adults but would be nice to be able to get a fairly 50/50 gender ratio after past experiences with other sellers... so old enough to make a fair guess at gender. 

Thanks,

Kate B

I just got my first Yellow shrimp a few days ago unfortunately they are YKK 😁

So I only have the PRL and the only way to tell with them imo is to be able to see the second scale being larger in conjunction with the curved belly. That would mean a few guaranteed females would have to be larger along with some juvies. I would do 12 for 40$ plus shipping but am starting to get chicken with this colder weather 👎

I'm chicken about shipping right before the holiday although I don't know if the USPS people get days off anymore... do you use an insulated box? I could send you one if you don't have any. Could try a heat pack but not sure it's necessary. I'd have it delivered to my job so that it doesn't sit outside.

Thanks,

Kate

Hey Girl,

I'm in Seattle so,,, howdy Neighbor!

Yes an insulated box and a heat-pack placed in the middle of box/separating shrimp in a separating chamber is the way to go. Got a box on the way to Florida for a member here right now. will wait for his feed -back on packing job,,, nervous and hope all is well...

6 hours ago, Electrokate said:

I'm chicken about shipping right before the holiday although I don't know if the USPS people get days off anymore... do you use an insulated box? I could send you one if you don't have any. Could try a heat pack but not sure it's necessary. I'd have it delivered to my job so that it doesn't sit outside.

Thanks,

Kate

I do have a few shipping supplies handy and some insulation materials from my last couple of shrimp that I ordered 😁

I think you are warmer up n over there probably. I don’t have any heat sources to ship and its still early enough in the season that they should ne fine. We can wait until after Thanksgiving and see if we get a warmer spell. Just let me know, ttyl 

Thanks,

Kate

Most likely I will end up getting heat packs but haven’t made the commitment yet. I figured they wont breed as much during the winter so I wouldn’t be selling but I could be figuring wrong, lol

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to defer to more experienced persons on this one... I do want to get PRL at some point but it's not going to kill me to wait. I really need black crystals more as it appears all of mine are female... not going to get much out of them this way :)

I am going to defer to more experienced persons on this one... I do want to get PRL at some point but it's not going to kill me to wait. I really need black crystals more as it appears all of mine are female... not going to get much out of them this way :)

No problem and I apologize if I left you hanging. I am just a hobbyist and am spread pretty thin with small needy children and such 😂

I actually got 6 from my GBee tank that had a few Mischlings in there unbeknownst to me. So know I have to partition a tank to keep them separate and see if there is enough to grow a colony of CBS. I may have them by the spring too, lol. Have an awesome Holiday season 🦃 🎄