Online store is up and running

rfaquaculture

Hey everyone,

RF Aquaculture is having it's grand opening this week. My brother in law and I have been working on building a shrimp and aquarium supply store for the past year and a half. Our website www.rfaquaculture.com is finally up and running. We breed all of our own live stock and carry Salty Shrimp, GlasGarten, Ebita, Mosura and BorneoWild products. We are a veteran owned local business. 

We would very much appreciate it if you could check it out and let us know what you think. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. 

Keep shrimpin'

RF

Congratulations on the storefront!

A couple little niggles:
- the pictures on the front page don't scale properly to the frame so you get weird tiling effects/ a zoomed in, off-center picture

- the transitions are a little retro

- in the thumbnail view of the products, you have the product name (i.e shrimp type) and the price, but not the number of shrimp in the package. "$90 for Purple Shramp" is ambiguous since I don't know how many I'm looking at. This is especially broken with your Sapphire Shrimp since the full page view makes it look like you're only buying 1 for $47.95. It's not complicated for the user to realize most (all?) the batches are for 5x shrimp, but you're guaranteeing a weird first impression for no reason.

- TTs are not Sunkist Shrimp

Good luck!

Archived