Josh's Darks Tank (Extreme BKK, Ex. BKK w Backline, Dark Stardust, Shadow Mosura, WR)

Josh M

At one point in my mix tank when I added reds from Mayphly I decided to separate the blacks and other darks out and put them in a tank in my home office inside to enjoy more (my other tanks are in teh garage) so I started a 10 gallon. This project has some focus in that it is all dark shrimp only, any lighter shrimp will be culled and put into my mixed tank. I want to find metallic and rust as well as backline. Likewise, any dark that are found in my mixed will be put in here.

I started it with my Mosura, Extreme BKK (including one that has a white backline and one that has a blue backline), darkest Stardust, one Wine Red, and one hybrid that is showing fishbone promise. I then added some galaxy culls from Mayphly that have the purple trait, and some very beautiful shadow mosura as well. I had some michlings in it but I removed them, thought they'd slow progress too much. I have one more type to add but want to keep it secret for now.

Hope you enjoy and feedback appreciated!!!

IMG_6413.jpg

IMG_6401.jpg

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6293.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

IMG_6373.jpg

IMG_6264.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6190.jpg