Free equipment & tanks

Shrimpie

It is time for me to retire from the shrimp hobby.  I have many tanks of different sizes (because I started out with small tanks, then got bigger ones, then got bigger ones), lots of different lights, filters, decorations, etc.  But I don't want to ship anything. Especially the tanks.  Sooooo, since I am located in Northern California, 1/2 hour west of Santa Rosa, I would like someone who wants these goodies to come and get them. 

Hey Shrimpie,

How generous of you!
Are you also getting rid of your RO/DI unit and/or your shrimp?
What sort of timeline are you hoping to "retire" by?
I'm in SF but could potentially borrow a car next weekend if you are still trying to get rid of critters/peripherals.

I unfortunately just got another tank and I'm short on space so I can't help you there but I might be interested in picking up shrimp and/or peripherals like a filter, RO/DI unit, lights etc... depending on what you've got. 

Feel free to PM me!

Yes - I have a great RO/DI unit that can go with the 15 caridina shrimps.  And I have 3 - 5gal bottles that I keep ro/di water in that you can have.

Got lots of good stuff.  Do you know where Rio Nido or Guerneville is?

Hello,

I'm in the next county over at solano :P. My current first tank 20L has its first berried blue dream and im excited!

Looking for some new equipment for a completely new set up for bees/caridina.. Willing to take anything you dont need.

Thank you :] Tuan.

Hi Tuan:  I have a guy coming from San Francisco on Saturday the 18th.  I promised I would give him first choice on stuff.  He is a student with limited funds, so we want to help him out.  I know he won't take everything.  Especially the tanks.  So, I will contact you after he has picked out the things he needs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - What I have left is a 22 gallon long tank, a 12 gal tank and a few other smaller ones, a lot of heaters, lights, heater controller, lots of decorations, rocks etc.  Come and get it.

Hey! And thanks for the generous gifts! I'll be heading down from Grants Pass oregon to Disneyland on Friday the 1st and coming back thru on the 6th, how close are you to i5? Would love to stop and pick up some heaters for my sulawesi and guppy tanks!

• 2 months later...