Mulberry Dust

wyzazz

1 minute ago, Critter Doc said:

I sent you a pm last week but didn't hear back from you.  Anyway, I'd like a bag, please.

My apologies Critter Doc, I'm not sure how I missed that!!  Just paypal your payment to dwyszynski@gmail.com and I'll get this sent out to you right away.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2017 at 3:01 AM, josu2 said:

So is the mulberry itself nutritious or is it more of a good medium for beneficial biofilm growth? I'm thinking of using this (in part) to put in the path of my filter feeding shrimps, but I wonder if it is meant to be eaten in that way.

Shrimp eat the mulberry leaves very quickly so it really doesn't have time to act as a surface for biofilm

I received my package from wyzazz yesterday and had to try a pinch of his custom blend right away. Two tanks. One with red zebras one with pinto michlings and every one of them loved me for introducing it to the tanks. Awesome shrimp grocery and ALOT for the price. Thank you so much! I'll have you a package in the mail as soon as this miserable weather breaks

8 hours ago, ILikeAsianBooty said:

Hey,

Are you selling mulberry leaves alone? I'd be interested in trying some

I've got a couple of bags of them, however they aren't dried all flat and pretty which makes them hard to ship without crushing them.  I should have a bunch more in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Memphis118 said:

Just received mine a few days ago. This is great stuff guys! Dealing with Wyzazz was great and he's very helpful. Don't hesitate to purchase, again a great product!

Thanks @Memphis118 I appreciate the kind words! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...