Orange Shrimp. Just chilling.

Aquatic Athlete

Finally got most of the shrimp in the same area. 

The two on the right are the lower quality neos that I bought recently. The two on the left are the original ones I bought (one original neo didn't decide to grace is in the picture) .

The newest female, the berried one, seems to be carrying less eggs. I also found, what appears to be an egg on the gravel. Some of the eggs have tiny black eyes visible, not sure if they're just gradually hatching or if she lost a few.

Other then that, I just wanted to post a picture. 

Do shrimp fight? I saw two, walk up to each other, face to face and get into some sort of breif altercation. Not sure if it's mating or a dispute. They did look opposite sex, but for some reason non of my original shrimp seem to have been mating.. so I just assumed they all suck and won't mate. Lol.

That's all. Just a nightly rant.

IMG_20171110_213645370.jpg

Your Orange's & Yellow's are lookin' better than A.B.s offerings I just received, how much for a baker's dozen of yours???

I had bought 20+ on A.B. From Biotex and found most were culls! Only 2 were showing solid color for an Orange Sakara. 2 males + my store bought female...

and did find a local berried store bought female for $5.99,,, and now 2 of 24  from A.B. are show good/solid color. Scammers.

Geeese I can't do this to other's!!!

So I will sell/give as CULL's for cheap and free! Should do a ROAK

13 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:

I had bought 20+ on A.B. From Biotex and found most were culls! Only 2 were showing solid color for an Orange Sakara. 2 males + my store bought female...

and did find a local berried store bought female for $5.99,,, and now 2 of 24  from A.B. are show good/solid color. Scammers.

Geeese I can't do this to other's!!!

So I will sell/give as CULL's for cheap and free! Should do a ROAK

I tried to find the seller Biotex to see what the pics looked like, but could not find that seller.

I would reach out to the seller with pictures inquiring what their idea of a sakura grade is.  You will find alot of sellers will call sakura grade when it is not.  Your best bet in the future is to buy fire or painted grades.  Or just buy from people here.

• 2 weeks later...

Great, picutes are great but its what you get in the bags then open it up to only find out you just bough culls, why didn't they just say it upfront,,, not good repore