Jump to content

Blue Bolts!


Shrimp Life

Recommended Posts

Mid Grade Blue Bolts!

Pee wee and juvie size/unsexed - Homebred

Mid Grade has a Blue head and light-medium blue body. Can intensify more with age /adult females will show the best coloration!

 

Parameters- PH 6.2-6.4/ TDS 130-150, GH 3-4, KH 1

 

6 for $50

10 for $80

 

Shipping is $10 USPS Priority Mail/Live Arrival Guaranteed

 

bluebolt.jpg

bluebolt1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great color, I'm in the middle of buying some BBs otherwise I would have sprung for these. 


Where do you ship from?
What parameters do you keep them in?
Are these homebred like your Blue Dreams?

I'm asking for my (future) self but also anyone who might be interested.

btw your website is still down, not a big deal if it wasn't pulling in sales on its own but there's still a link to it in your sig. New people visiting forums where you post won't know you by name/reputation and they'll try to visit your site only to get a domain error. Figured I'd just point it out since you probably set your sig a while ago and haven't thought of it since.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, aotf said:

Great color, I'm in the middle of buying some BBs otherwise I would have sprung for these. 


Where do you ship from?
What parameters do you keep them in?
Are these homebred like your Blue Dreams?

I'm asking for my (future) self but also anyone who might be interested.

btw your website is still down, not a big deal if it wasn't pulling in sales on its own but there's still a link to it in your sig. New people visiting forums where you post won't know you by name/reputation and they'll try to visit your site only to get a domain error. Figured I'd just point it out since you probably set your sig a while ago and haven't thought of it since.

Hi!

Ship from NY, parameters are standard taiwan bee params 6.2 ph, 130-150 tds...  All shrimp I sell are homebred by me...

I am not using my website anymore as I've switching over to breeding mostly caridina shrimp now on a smaller scale and so do not have the same volume of shrimp available. I have tried to remove it from my sig and it wouldnt come off!?! Was able to finally remove it, thanks for reminding me!

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, dazalea said:

I am not using my website anymore as I've switching over to breeding mostly caridina shrimp now on a smaller scale and so do not have the same volume of shrimp available

 

are you still going to breed your blue dreams though?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Will do 10 for 4$ 35.OO AS THIS IS  my first time trying these.. I am NEW to Caradina's I keep Neo's  only but have a 6.4 ph tank for other things...

Recocket642000@yahoo.com P.P. account

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:
14 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:
14 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:

Will do 10 for 4$ 35.OO AS THIS IS  my first time trying these.. I am NEW to Caradina's I keep Neo's  only but have a 6.4 ph tank for other things...

Recocket642000@yahoo.com P.P. account

For the Mischlings, yes 10 for $35. pm sent

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MY bad sorry I got mixed up with another quote elsewhere... nice lookin' shrimps...

I ment I wanted the mischillings 10 for 35.00

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!  Chappy recommended I check out your blue dreams.  Any available in the next few weeks? I'm new to the site and fairly new to the hobby so I'm sticking with neos for now. Thanks!

 

Sandy

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2017 at 8:32 AM, dazalea said:

That is an adult, the young ones I'm selling have less color but will improve with time, yes I still have some for sale!

 

 

bluebolt2.jpg

bluebolts.jpg

I am really looking for some Super BB’s as none of my current guys have much on the tails 👎 I need to figure out the secret formula to make them more Smurfy 😁 Thanks for your time and Have a Merry Christmas 🎄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh your prices are good 👍 I have recently got some from 3 sources, Bennie G, Plamski and won an auction from DETAquarium. 

I always seem to lose the blue that they come with and noone will let me know the secret to keeping them blue 😢

My TDS is about 150, pH @ 6 biweekly water changes and premium food in rotation but I keep hearing that they will get better with time. Mine seem to lose a little blue after a molt not gain.

So maybe I am hoping that some EXBB might still be blue after a few molts? I will pay for the BLUE but need to figure out what isn’t right before making that final move. Patience is not my best virtue 👎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/12/2017 at 3:58 AM, Sandy said:

Hi!  Chappy recommended I check out your blue dreams.  Any available in the next few weeks? I'm new to the site and fairly new to the hobby so I'm sticking with neos for now. Thanks!

 

Sandy

 

 

Quote

Hi Sandy thanks for reaching out and thanks Chappy for recommending me. At this time I will not have any available until the new year. They are a popular seller among all hobbyists including myself and I am building up my colony again before selling.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jessaweeshrimp said:

Oh your prices are good 👍 I have recently got some from 3 sources, Bennie G, Plamski and won an auction from DETAquarium. 

I always seem to lose the blue that they come with and noone will let me know the secret to keeping them blue 😢

My TDS is about 150, pH @ 6 biweekly water changes and premium food in rotation but I keep hearing that they will get better with time. Mine seem to lose a little blue after a molt not gain.

So maybe I am hoping that some EXBB might still be blue after a few molts? I will pay for the BLUE but need to figure out what isn’t right before making that final move. Patience is not my best virtue 👎

Honestly you have to spend the big $$$ for the all blue ones. I know $10 a shrimp to alot of people is splurging but with extreme BB its normal to be pricey $20+. I notice with my BB they can improve alot with age. And if they are female especially. Hang in there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can tell you that stress can cause them to pale abit but other then that if your looking for an all blue shrimp there is a big difference between low - mid, and mid - high grades. Could be how they look against your substrate as well. Mine look better when I photograph them on substrate vs a clear bottom container.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, dazalea said:

I can tell you that stress can cause them to pale abit but other then that if your looking for an all blue shrimp there is a big difference between low - mid, and mid - high grades. Could be how they look against your substrate as well. Mine look better when I photograph them on substrate vs a clear bottom container.

They are in a temporary 2.5 with active substrate while I am trying to exterminate what I think are mosquito larvae in their intended tank. I will be moving them to a Spec V next week I hope. Thanks for everything 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...