Blue Bolts!

Shrimp Life

Mid Grade Blue Bolts!

Pee wee and juvie size/unsexed - Homebred

Mid Grade has a Blue head and light-medium blue body. Can intensify more with age /adult females will show the best coloration!

Parameters- PH 6.2-6.4/ TDS 130-150, GH 3-4, KH 1

6 for $50

10 for $80

Shipping is $10 USPS Priority Mail/Live Arrival Guaranteed

bluebolt.jpg

bluebolt1.jpg

Great color, I'm in the middle of buying some BBs otherwise I would have sprung for these. 

Where do you ship from?
What parameters do you keep them in?
Are these homebred like your Blue Dreams?

I'm asking for my (future) self but also anyone who might be interested.

btw your website is still down, not a big deal if it wasn't pulling in sales on its own but there's still a link to it in your sig. New people visiting forums where you post won't know you by name/reputation and they'll try to visit your site only to get a domain error. Figured I'd just point it out since you probably set your sig a while ago and haven't thought of it since.

5 hours ago, aotf said:

Great color, I'm in the middle of buying some BBs otherwise I would have sprung for these. 

Where do you ship from?
What parameters do you keep them in?
Are these homebred like your Blue Dreams?

I'm asking for my (future) self but also anyone who might be interested.

btw your website is still down, not a big deal if it wasn't pulling in sales on its own but there's still a link to it in your sig. New people visiting forums where you post won't know you by name/reputation and they'll try to visit your site only to get a domain error. Figured I'd just point it out since you probably set your sig a while ago and haven't thought of it since.

Hi!

Ship from NY, parameters are standard taiwan bee params 6.2 ph, 130-150 tds...  All shrimp I sell are homebred by me...

I am not using my website anymore as I've switching over to breeding mostly caridina shrimp now on a smaller scale and so do not have the same volume of shrimp available. I have tried to remove it from my sig and it wouldnt come off!?! Was able to finally remove it, thanks for reminding me!

Thanks!

Will do 10 for 4$ 35.OO AS THIS IS  my first time trying these.. I am NEW to Caradina's I keep Neo's  only but have a 6.4 ph tank for other things...

Recocket642000@yahoo.com P.P. account

14 hours ago, Shrimp lady said:

Will do 10 for 4$ 35.OO AS THIS IS  my first time trying these.. I am NEW to Caradina's I keep Neo's  only but have a 6.4 ph tank for other things...

Recocket642000@yahoo.com P.P. account

For the Mischlings, yes 10 for $35. pm sent

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 8:32 AM, dazalea said:

That is an adult, the young ones I'm selling have less color but will improve with time, yes I still have some for sale!

bluebolt2.jpg

bluebolts.jpg

I am really looking for some Super BB’s as none of my current guys have much on the tails 👎 I need to figure out the secret formula to make them more Smurfy 😁 Thanks for your time and Have a Merry Christmas 🎄 

Oh your prices are good 👍 I have recently got some from 3 sources, Bennie G, Plamski and won an auction from DETAquarium. 

I always seem to lose the blue that they come with and noone will let me know the secret to keeping them blue 😢

My TDS is about 150, pH @ 6 biweekly water changes and premium food in rotation but I keep hearing that they will get better with time. Mine seem to lose a little blue after a molt not gain.

So maybe I am hoping that some EXBB might still be blue after a few molts? I will pay for the BLUE but need to figure out what isn’t right before making that final move. Patience is not my best virtue 👎

On 12/12/2017 at 3:58 AM, Sandy said:

Hi!  Chappy recommended I check out your blue dreams.  Any available in the next few weeks? I'm new to the site and fairly new to the hobby so I'm sticking with neos for now. Thanks!

Sandy

Hi Sandy thanks for reaching out and thanks Chappy for recommending me. At this time I will not have any available until the new year. They are a popular seller among all hobbyists including myself and I am building up my colony again before selling.

6 minutes ago, jessaweeshrimp said:

Oh your prices are good 👍 I have recently got some from 3 sources, Bennie G, Plamski and won an auction from DETAquarium. 

I always seem to lose the blue that they come with and noone will let me know the secret to keeping them blue 😢

My TDS is about 150, pH @ 6 biweekly water changes and premium food in rotation but I keep hearing that they will get better with time. Mine seem to lose a little blue after a molt not gain.

So maybe I am hoping that some EXBB might still be blue after a few molts? I will pay for the BLUE but need to figure out what isn’t right before making that final move. Patience is not my best virtue 👎

Honestly you have to spend the big $$$ for the all blue ones. I know $10 a shrimp to alot of people is splurging but with extreme BB its normal to be pricey $20+. I notice with my BB they can improve alot with age. And if they are female especially. Hang in there. 

I can tell you that stress can cause them to pale abit but other then that if your looking for an all blue shrimp there is a big difference between low - mid, and mid - high grades. Could be how they look against your substrate as well. Mine look better when I photograph them on substrate vs a clear bottom container.

41 minutes ago, dazalea said:

I can tell you that stress can cause them to pale abit but other then that if your looking for an all blue shrimp there is a big difference between low - mid, and mid - high grades. Could be how they look against your substrate as well. Mine look better when I photograph them on substrate vs a clear bottom container.

They are in a temporary 2.5 with active substrate while I am trying to exterminate what I think are mosquito larvae in their intended tank. I will be moving them to a Spec V next week I hope. Thanks for everything 😊