Shrimp that get on

Lalalelo94

So I currenly have cherry and rock shrimp in my tank but wouldn't mind adding to it a little more, I was wondering what other species of shrimp would get along with the cherries and rock shrimp as I do not want to introduce a species that may harm or be harmed by the others. 

Anyone any ideas or should I just leave it at the cherries and rock shrimp?

@Aquatic Athlete It is an 85L regtanular tank, I don't have the measurments and cannot find a tape measure as the desk is such a mess. 
There are currently 11 red cherry shrimp (I hope, never see them all at once) and two rock shrimp. 

PH is 6.4 currently - GH is 8 - KH is 6-10, the colour on the strip bleeds down from the other readings annoyingly. And the temperature is currently 60F but it is rather chilly today, usually a little warmer. 

Have included a picture of a Shrimp called Bob, or at least I think that one is Bob. Also got a pic of the tank set-up but it isn't great, the blinds are rubbish and so if my phone camera so sorry for the dark photo. 

Bob I Think.jpg

Tank 1.jpg

I would just leave it as the cherry shrimps.  I dont know anything about a rock shrimp.

tigers can co-survive with cherries 

caridinas can co-survive with cherries

but typically only one species thrives when mixed.  I dont mix my shrimp tanks with anything other than more of the same.

with such a large tank, you should add some more cherries.

@chappy6107

Thanks, how many would you say having in total? We now have ten as one decided the filter would be a grand place to live and it didn't work out. Now got a pair of my old tights round it to stop them getting into it. Though if you know of anything that would work better that would be greatly appreciated. 

The Rock shrimp (I think are also called wood or babmboo shrimp) are pretty happy. Sit near the filter all day filter feeding happily whilst the cherries seem happy with the ground up shrimp food and the algea from our plants and neither seem to be missing out on food. 

10 hours ago, Lalalelo94 said:

@chappy6107

Thanks, how many would you say having in total? We now have ten as one decided the filter would be a grand place to live and it didn't work out. Now got a pair of my old tights round it to stop them getting into it. Though if you know of anything that would work better that would be greatly appreciated. 

When I use power filters, I put a sponge filter over the intake.

as far as the # to have, I would get another 10 - 15.  Just to make sure you get a good mix of males & females.