CARE BKK and CBS

YoBoiShrimpy

I had a guy sell me some CRS BKK and CBS shrimp this last week cuz I'm getting into the shrimp Hobby and after more research I found out that they need a pH of 6 to 6.8. my water I use 3:1 reverse osmosis to tap water and that brings it to a pH of 7.4 and a KH of 6 is there anything I can do to lower the pH for them?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

next week will be too late unless the water they are in at the pet shop is close to yours.

Were these shrimp imported or locally bred?

I have a feeling you need to take them back to the store and get a refund until you are ready to keep them.  Meaning your tank is at the correct parameters and cycled.

Yeah, as others have said above:  You need RO water remineralized with Salty Shrimp GH+ or something similar, don't use just plain RO or it will kill the shrimp.  You really don't want any KH or very minimal KH in the water.  You also need a buffering substrate to keep the PH in the correct range.  Where are you located?  Maybe there is a member close that can take them off your hands and care for them until you get set up for them?