Crayfish laws in California?

Cheeseball

I was hoping to get some Cajun dwarf crayfish, or maybe some orange dwarf crayfish. Then I realized I am in California, the golden state where there are TONS of fun-killing laws (except marijuana, for some reason, that's legal). I did some reading, but I still don't know for sure what the laws are regarding aquarium crayfish. And my lfs has dwarf Mexican crayfish... so I came here too ask for advice. Does anyone know what the laws regarding crayfish in California are? Thanks!

By the looks of it you can keep crayfish except for the species, procambarus clarkii and oronectes virillis. I got my info from the site below and also from the restricted species laws and regulation on importation, transportation and possession of wild animals -manual 671. Dwarf mexican crayfish should be fine as they are of the species cambarellus genus. 

https://www.animallaw.info/administrative/california-exotic-pets-§-671-importation-transportation-and-possession-live

Ok, this is rather interesting, the lfs guy said that his crayfish are legal. He even said that fish and game come in sometimes to make sure he ins't selling anything illegal. So, if he didn't get in trouble for the crayfish, they should be fine. His crayfish appear to be CPOs. However, because of what that website said, for anyone reading this, it might be a good idea to ask your local lfs before getting any.