Looking for some Tigers

Jamisondaniel33

3 hours ago, Perpetual151 said:

Hey Wyzazz, what would shipping be to zip code 98052?  

Shipping with an insulated box and heat pack would be $17 to you.  That is a Priority Mail 7x7x6 box.

I don't have any more OERBT's to ship at the moment though, I'll have to wait until Spring.  

10 hours ago, wyzazz said:

Shipping with an insulated box and heat pack would be $17 to you.  That is a Priority Mail 7x7x6 box.

I don't have any more OERBT's to ship at the moment though, I'll have to wait until Spring.  

No worries. Could you let me know when you have some available?  I would be interested. 

2b4c2b9c686a71b6aab24408e2646c2a.jpg1a630d5233e68cf1e9c9f9a57447c99c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also have Tang Tai which are a mix of various caridina shrimp genes including :
Tangerine Tiger, OEBT, red tiger, CBS, CRS, King Kong, extreme red King Kong, yellow King Kong, Aura blue tiger x snow, and red bolt.aec4d74c39116dc325cba1a250d74248.jpg

14 hours ago, Allicat said:

I also have Tang Tai which are a mix of various caridina shrimp genes including :
Tangerine Tiger, OEBT, red tiger, CBS, CRS, King Kong, extreme red King Kong, yellow King Kong, Aura blue tiger x snow, and red bolt.aec4d74c39116dc325cba1a250d74248.jpg

Hey Allicat, how much for the tangerine tigers and OEBT

Allicat, where are you located?  Once it warms up I may be interested in some of those beautiful Tangerine Tigers.  

I'm in Northern California [emoji4] I ship using styrofoam insulated boxes, heat pack, and housing insulation. They will make it if it's not a blizzard haha

Hey Allicat, how much for the tangerine tigers and OEBT

Hey [emoji1309], I sell the OEBT for $10 per shrimp for blues and $6 for blondes. Sometimes I do package deals and I will post some when I have the next group big enough to sell.
I have a sale thread in here with the other pricing on shrimp I have available in larger quantities