[ISO/WTB] Blue Diamonds or Super Tigers

Mikolas

Sethanie on Aquabid sells Blue Diamonds super cheap, the caveat being that they don't breed true (you'll get Black Diamonds and the occasional Bloody Mary) and she sells them as Dream Blue Velvet even though they are not.
Dhu32 on Aquabid also has Blue Diamonds. I've heard good things about him although I haven't seen or purchased his Blue Diamonds myself.

Curious to know if there are Blue Diamond strains that breed true.

14 hours ago, aotf said:

Sethanie on Aquabid sells Blue Diamonds super cheap, the caveat being that they don't breed true (you'll get Black Diamonds and the occasional Bloody Mary) and she sells them as Dream Blue Velvet even though they are not.
Dhu32 on Aquabid also has Blue Diamonds. I've heard good things about him although I haven't seen or purchased his Blue Diamonds myself.

Curious to know if there are Blue Diamond strains that breed true.

That's hilarious you mentioned that. I'm actually trying to get rid of her batch for the reasons you mentioned. I purchased my "blue dreams" a few months ago, with pretty bad cull rates, and finding out from some shrimpers that the culls suggest they are blue diamonds, so I was very disappointed in the stock and her knowledge regarding what she's even selling. The ones that are blue, look great, but it's maybe 50% or less that comes out that way. The others are brown/black/clear. 

13 hours ago, Tibee Inc said:

Whoops!  I meant to add in there Super Tigers....  

Sadly, doesn't seem like they do, just checked their website. Thanks though.