Labeled as Black Sakura

Kajun_Kong

My guess is Black Diamond. They come from the chocolate lineage. The colors will vary from oil-spill black to rust. They might throw blues and reds occasionally (Blue Diamond and Bloody Marys).

Are they as red as your picture suggests? It looks like they have red and blue, which would be really impressive.

I'm really curious to see more pictures. Also, photobucket is not a great option, they don't like 3rd party hosting unless you pay them a bunch so your image link is already dead.
Do they look something like this:

post-206-139909846742.jpg

Did you buy them online or from an LFS?

FWIW, it's quite hard to have concurrent strong blue and red in neos. Blue Body Red Rilis are pretty common but the colors usually aren't as strong. Something with really opaque blue and red that breeds shrimplets with the same patterning would be super cool.

I'm really curious to see more pictures. Also, photobucket is not a great option, they don't like 3rd party hosting unless you pay them a bunch so your image link is already dead.
Do they look something like this:
post-206-139909846742.jpg

Did you buy them online or from an LFS?

FWIW, it's quite hard to have concurrent strong blue and red in neos. Blue Body Red Rilis are pretty common but the colors usually aren't as strong. Something with really opaque blue and red that breeds shrimplets with the same patterning would be super cool.

Spider shrimp! Love love love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, GreenPepper said:

Spider shrimp! Love love love

Me too, not my picture though :(

It made the rounds on fb a couple years back, I don't know if the guy who developed the line distributed it much because I've never seen it since then.