Sick shrimp?

Valek

This may sound dumb, but she wasn't born that color was she?   Sometimes shrimp can throw odd morphs...

Barring that, I'd remove the shrimp from the tank so it doesn't spread.  Might be a systemic bacterial infection.  If so, no need to be alarmed yet.  Just take her out.  But if that's it, I've never seen one so bad off.  The eyes have even changed color!  Wow...

I'm sorry.

:(

Anyone else?

20 minutes ago, TheGlassBox said:

This may sound dumb, but she wasn't born that color was she?   Sometimes shrimp can throw odd morphs...

Barring that, I'd remove the shrimp from the tank so it doesn't spread.  Might be a systemic bacterial infection.  If so, no need to be alarmed yet.  Just take her out.  But if that's it, I've never seen one so bad off.  The eyes have even changed color!  Wow...

I'm sorry.

:(

Anyone else?

Pretty sure that's just an OERBT (orange eye royal blue tiger), next to some cherries. I'm guessing Valek is asking about the white nob on the front of its head.

Looks like a parasite but I can't say what, doesn't look like scutariella or vorticella, more pics?

As mentioned above, I'm not sure if it's scutariella but it looks close.  I'd treat it as almost any other bacterial infection.  Quarantine that shrimp and use a salt bath.  One TBSP of Aquarium Salt per one cup of tank water, dip the shrimp for 30 seconds.  Repeat the next day.  That will likely take care of it.  

Ugh!  I didn't see it in the first pic...  and I thought it was supposed to be a cherry....  duh!  Does look like a tiger.  

Could also be a spot of vortecella, or fungus, but those usually look more fuzzy.  Maybe a parasite?   Either way, I second the salt dip...  

Here are some good links:

https://skfaquatics.com/forum/topic/5052-shrimp-diseases-and-diagnosis/

https://www.shrimpcorner.co.uk/blog/post/18-common-freshwater-shrimp-disease-treatments

It's hard to tell from the pictures but did one of its antennae get ripped off at the base? I can see what looks like a corresponding antenna on the other side. In that case, the white stuff is dead tissue.

Here's some MS Paint to make my point even more confusing:

20180114_173903.jpg.955d08246af9546d1d0a59db90662c0f.jpg.cbc8a071ae85d1b6d56086349e21084b.jpg

16 minutes ago, Valek said:

It actually looks like she's missing a piece. Could this be done by another shrimp? I have no fish in the tank

Good eye aotf!

Certainly, if they were fighting over food or something.  Or that particular shrimp could have gotten it stuck on a rock or piece of driftwood or something.  Orange-eyed shrimp aren't the most graceful of creatures, they are blind after all.  ;0)