ShrimpFarm Project

ShrimpFarm

ShrimpFarm Project

Hi guys,

it's high time to show our little project that we're making in Poland to the world. Right now we are trying to establish quite big shrimp farm in which we will be able to keep shrimps and crossbreed to achieve new fenotypes. Right now we have some 19 l, some 27 l and some 60 - 220 l tanks filed with different types of shrimps. We have also developed our own shrimp food and active soil.

You can watch our progress on YT (right now the channel is only in Polish but I'm planning to start posting movies in English version aswell).

YT channel is on: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwFhl2YeofJEUzsfIfW8ULQ

And some of our shrimps in atachment.

I'll try to update this topic as recently as I can.

IMGP7929.jpg

IMGP7893-2.jpg

IMGP7821.jpg

IMGP7752.jpg

IMGP7748.jpg

IMGP7719.jpg

IMGP7433.jpg

IMGP7301-2.jpg

IMGP7164.jpg

IMGP9956-2.jpg

IMGP9788-2.jpg

Thank you for the video.  Your English is better then a lot of people here in the U.S.  You grammar/pronunciation and sentence structure is very good. 

Thank you also for wanting to share your knowledge with others as that helps our hobby to grow.  With out my learning from members on this forum I would have never tried raising shrimp and having success after a few failures.  The information on the web was from "really easy" to almost "impossible" to raise these animals and I was discouraged.  I wish you luck with your farm and your YT channel.,,,,Mike

Hi guys!

Thanks for great feedback. I took me a while to make this decision to start English part of my channel. I usually post movies on weekends from Friday to Sunday about once a week, two times a week, it depends how often I'm on farm - it's about 50 km from my living place. Next movie will probably show my 30 l tank in my office for food supplementation testing. My friend told me a lot about the importance of biofilm in aquarium and I want to test how will the shrimp population develop on some commercial food vs new tank on my own food. Maybe I'll need to develop silage food production process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...