First Ever offering of Sunset Tigers!

Wygglz

● Item: Sunset Tigers!  This is the very first offering ever from this colony.  These were Tangerine Tigers with a Red Stripe mutation that is true breeding.  Please note, color increases with age.  I chose to offer them first to this group as this group is the reason I have them. Pricing is for five (5) with the option of another 5 at the same price ( quantities limited).
● Closing Date/Time:   Sunday, January 28, at 2pm EST, 1pm CST, noon MST, and 11am PST

● Gender: Mixed

● Size: Juvenile
● Parameters: TDS 185 - Ph 7.1 – temp – 70 – kept in RO water with Salty Shrimp GH/KH+

● Starting Bid: 75.00
● Minimum Bid Increment: $1.00
● Shipping: 15.00 – watch your weather, no heat packs available.  Shrimp will be shipped the Monday or Tuesday following the auction end.
● DOA Policy: contact us, but of course a photo in the bag within 2 hours of delivery ***

*Shipping price is non-refundable

**I only ship within the Continental US

***I am not responsible for USPS delays and/or mishandling

Sunset Tiger colony compressed.jpg

Sunset Tiger adult compressed.jpg

Sunset Juvie compressed.jpg

Please let me know where to send payment and how you'd like to proceed.  If you're not utilizing a heat pack in shipping then I'd prefer you hang on to them for a little bit.  My lows here in NE Ohio are in the teens for the next week.