Question on what to do next.....

OblongShrimp

I am looking at spending between 20-$25 per PRL CRS.

PRL can run into the hundreds of dollars (and much more) for one shrimp, so what are you willing to pay pricewise for a single prl?  Price often determines opaqueness of white and brand name.

Will,

Please send me a PM if you plan to do this and proceed with importing.

I would probably be doing it on my own but giving people who preordered 20-30% off or something. 

ok will do.  I am going to try and get something together here in the next couple weeks.

Once I figure out the rough estimate for shipping costs I will post up what I have access to and estimates prices and see what people are interested in :)

When you say crystal whites what exactly are you referring to?  Just want to make sure I understand :)

That is a on going debate among many breeders...... As the one I am looking for is all clear but a few white strip highlights, not like a skeleton. I have many of those

Yeah straight from the breeder, I talk with him often online.  He is a great breeder, but the push Taiwan and other countries have to get something to market concerns me.  We see it with Carbon rilli not breeding true, orange rilli, Bloody Mary shrimp, blue diamonds and those are just some.

I imagine if you kept them all by them self they might breed good and keep color, but I dont know about mixing them with other TB or CRS seeing they have TT blood in them.  You might get a bunch of random undesired offspring.

Will, any updates on shrimp and pricing? I am primarily interested in PRL CRS if you are still planning on receiving them.