Giving up with oebt

Valek

On 7/13/2018 at 5:10 AM, Valek said:

72-73.

Remineralized distilled water with Borneo Wild GH/KH+. Tds 200, gh 8, kh 4 and ph 7.4

Sunday- no feeding

Mon- Shrimp King protein

Tue- Magic Powder 

Wed- Shrimp King mineral

Thu- Shrimp King baby/magic powder

Fri- Ebita Breed spinach tab

Sat- Magic Powder 

10 gal with sand substrate. Parameters are always the same. No lids.

10-15% biweekly. I pour new water as slowly as I can.

Always zero 

This sounds like wayy too much food to be feeding . Your a great shrimp owner for getting a bunch of different healthy foods ! maybe mix small portions of two or three and feed every other day . Why are you using distilled water? is it cycled? theyll deff die no matter what if you do not DRIP acclimate your water changes they are already sensitive shrimp in themselves. The enviorment  seems well with optional lighting. I think  the feeding all these different things every day may be a bit too much depending on how much you provide. 10 percent would be a gallon .

14 hours ago, Valek said:

Time to cut the losses and move on. I broke down the tank, disinfected everything, added new plants and replaced the sand with crushed basalt rock. Starting the cycle all over again. 20180723_120644.jpg.b127cceeee892d4fac85ff473c0f065c.jpg

what brand/ kind of tank is this? where did you get this batch of shrimp?? They are stunning

20 minutes ago, HumanArtRebel1020 said:

what brand/ kind of tank is this? where did you get this batch of shrimp?? They are stunning

The tank looks like an ADA30 or 60! You can see the brand at the bottom right of the tank :) 

• 5 weeks later...

Gl man, really lookin forward to this. Lets throw in some constant O2 in there also if there isnt any already.

Had a look into your feeding routine also, lets throw in spinach 2-3 days a week and protein 2 days. The other 2 days off?

• 3 weeks later...