Red Panda Offspring

BigJake

I purchased some Red Pandas from a reputable dealer a few months ago.  They just dropped their first shrimplets and there are some(~25%) that look like CRS, mosura pattern.  This shouldn't happen unless they've been crossed with CRS in the past, correct?

They do look a bit like CRS, but they are still very small as well.  Give them some time to mature a bit before calling it.  Have you tried messaging the seller to see if they were crossed with anything yet?

I feel silly for asking so please correct me if I’m misunderstanding but you’re keeping them with red tigers? 

Is there a chance these shrimplets are red panda x red tiger offspring?

They are crossbreed for sure, I got mine from Mischling and didn't spec to get RKK Panda from them, because of the report from one of the post from here, But I got mine PRL or Mischlings from Grant and he told me that they are crossbred with PRL and RKK and for sure! I starter to get 50/50  on the first shrimplets no F5 or F7 like mention on the post about Mischlings.

I separated the Pandas and got  first shrimplets and they are 50/50 not all get to be RKK Pandas. I guess you need to clean the line. inbreeding. 

Archived