52 gallon aquarium. Mixing shrimps

Arkaedus

Hello I want to do a 52 gallon aquarium. I want to mix a lot of types of caridina. Taiwan, Pintos and Tiger. What types you recommend to introduce in that aquarium?

My filtration is 2 double sponge filters with canister for ceramic in both sponges to get good place for bacteria.

I want to introduce Taiwan, Pintos and Tigers. I want to introduce a great diversity of colours. I hope you help me. Because i am new and it is my first tank with caridina. I want to see how they crossbred.

Thank you and I hope you suggest a lot of combinations, saying the pros and contras please. I want to learn

Hi Arkaedus,

you can mix them all together in a tank and their offspring will be like a lucky packet as you will get a variety of baby shrimp.

i have a tank like this with mischling, taiwan bee and pinto shrimp in, in my living room for the ‘show’ tank if we get friens over. I call it my smartie tank

C78DBA47-4902-4B65-8DEE-B15A6D6417FA.png

8CFA60BA-FDFB-473F-A1FC-78D01CF5AC1E.png

1 hour ago, Maurice said:

Hi Arkaedus,

you can mix them all together in a tank and their offspring will be like a lucky packet as you will get a variety of baby shrimp.

i have a tank like this with mischling, taiwan bee and pinto shrimp in, in my living room for the ‘show’ tank if we get friens over. I call it my smartie tank

C78DBA47-4902-4B65-8DEE-B15A6D6417FA.png

8CFA60BA-FDFB-473F-A1FC-78D01CF5AC1E.png

You have the tank planted or it is nude with shrimps? I wnt to do a Avatar tank for the mix shrimp tank. What do you think about it? Can you show all your tank to give me an idea about that amazing mix that you have please.