Shrimp Dust Complete, Snowflake & Barley Pellets

wyzazz

I've put together some packages of my Shrimp Dust Complete food, Snowflake & Barley Pellets.  These are 3 of the things I feed to all of my shrimp on a weekly basis. 

For $23.00 you will receive 1/2C (~60g) of Shrimp Dust Complete, a heaping 1/2C of Snowflake & a heaping 1/2C of Barley Pellets shipped to you via USPS.  

The Shrimp Dust Complete contains the following:  Spirulina, Nettle Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Barley Grass, Kelp, Bee Pollen, Mulberry Leaf, Maple Leaf, Oak Leaf, Mint Leaf, Cherry Leaf, Catappa Leaf, Soy Hulls, Eggshells, Montmorillonite Clay, Brewers Yeast, Beneficial Bacteria, Spinach, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Acorn Squash, Salmon Pellets, Earthworm Pellets, Black Soldier Fly Larvae

This is a great food to mix with Tank or RO water, and dose your tanks with.  Because it is a powder it spreads all over the tank and promotes the growth of biofilm and is readily accessible to your baby shrimp!  

Snowflake is made from Soy Hulls & Barley Pellets are made from...   ...well Barley!  Both of these are long-term grazing foods that will not foul your water, they immediately promote the growth of bacteria and biofilm that shrimp love to consume.  

Here is a quick (poorly taken) video of me adding Shrimp Dust Complete to my tanks.  

Food_Trio.jpg

Food_Snowflake1.jpg

Food_Barley1.jpg

Food_SDC1.jpg

Food_Barley.jpg

Food_SDC.jpg

Food_Snowflake.jpg