Controsoil Ultum vs Marified Controsoil vs ADA Amazonia

Control soil from Ultum Nature and Marified are basically the same exact substrate. Marified is the original company and was bought by Ultum Nature. Nothing is changed besides packaging. 

It really depends on what you are trying to do. If it is mainly for plants, ADA ammazonia is better but not by far. I have used both substrate and I am currently using the Marified Controil mixed with Ultum Controsoil. If you are doing a high tech setup that is mainly for plant growth, both are very good but you can't put any live stock right away with ammazonia as it leeches a lot of ammonia. With Controsoil, you can put livestock right away. Looks wise, Controsoil have much better look because all grains are uniformed compared to Ammazonia with all random size and shape grains. 

Yeah thanks I think Im going to stick with controsoil since it seems cheaper, what size do you use extra fine or fine?

EDIT: Also decided to consider SL aqua soil and controsoil. Anyone prefer one over another? 

Edited by Jaykidding

On 12/28/2018 at 6:21 AM, Mike16T said:

Control soil from Ultum Nature and Marified are basically the same exact substrate. Marified is the original company and was bought by Ultum Nature. Nothing is changed besides packaging. 

it wasnt bought by UNS.  

Edited by DiscoBee