Shrimp for a nano aquarium

Human Shrimp

I have a 1 gallon aquarium set up on my shelf, it used to be a scud farm but there are no scuds left, I took the whole thing down, dried it out and redid the scape. I made it using things I found outside, sticks, rocks and soil (I boiled the sticks and rocks and sterilized the soil in the oven at 450° F for an hour) and I am looking for something that could match the scape I did. It consists mostly of gray stones, with some dark brown sticks and sand. I would say it sort of looks like the edge of a lake. I already have a RCS aquarium and wanted something a bit different. I know it's very small, but does anybody have any ideas for something I could put in it. Colour wise I'm looking for either transparent, black, or green, nothing too vibrant (my 5.5 is colourful enough) 

thanks for the help, I'll attach an image of the nano scape for visual reference:

image.jpeg

I should have some more in a few weeks.  Shoot me a message and we can discuss parameters and such.  I keep some in a 1.5gal tank at work along with some Cherries on city tap water.  The ones at home are in remineralized RO in Neo Parameters.

@wyzazz Alright cool, I gotta let the tank establish first, I used half water from my established 5 gallon, and the other half is treated tap. My test kit was damaged recently when my cousin came over and knocked it over and decided to trample it (kids, wanna strangle em sometimes!) I'm getting a new one this Friday, so I all I got parameter wise is temp and pH (I have a separate pH tester)

Once I get my test kit this Friday I'll be sure to hit you up! How many weeks you think it'll take to get some new ones? I imagine you breed them yourself.