Dying from failed molt, but SAVED

hey guys! 

I had a shrimp fry around 1 month old having problems with molting. I saw this guy trying to molt for 1 whole day. He would lay on his side and not move and then randomly jolt up. Pretty soon after another day, he did not move at all and I assumed the shrimp was dead. But, I saw him barely moving. 

So, I put him in a breeder net for a couple hours. Then, I put him in a small container with the same water from the tank he came from. I put A LOT of oxygen into it. He was so helpless that he would float around like a dead shrimp :( 

I assumed he would die and so I just wanted to do everything I can instead of just giving up on him. My method was a bit ridiculous because I was using a turkey baster to blow bubbles into the little container. He finally molted.... Idk how but he kept trying. Then, I moved him to a big tank that I recently cycled. This tank had absolutely nothing. I left him in there for a day and then I put food that dissolves in the tank. I think I saw him eating very slowly while being upside down. 

Its been another day since then, and he is actually swimming like a normal shrimp and is alive o_o'' I am not sure what I did that helped at all. Even with the molt, I did not expect him to recover. 

So, if anyone else sees something going on and you have a hunch that its having a hard time molting or it is dying. JUST TRY YOUR BEST. IT MIGHT WORK.