High Quality shrimp suppliers

CarRuby12

I am relatively new to buying shrimp online. I have always received my shrimp locally. 
The problem is that the local shops carry mainly neos and usually only cherries. 
The purpose of this post is to hear peoples experiences with certain suppliers and to help anyone else with little access to a wide variety of high quality shrimp
If you could post a link of the supplier of your choise and describe your experience with them and the quality of there product that would be greatly appreciated  

Have your tank ready to co and fully cycled and stable before shopping.

Consider your tank water parameters and try to find a seller who's numbers are close to yours.

Imports tend to be more fragile than locally tank bred.

Consider shipping temperature and time your buy for when both you and the shipper's weather will not be terribly hot nor cold.

Consider shipping distances, as the longer the shrimp are in the bag, the harder it is on them.

Consider buying younger shrimp, as the old ones are harder to adjust to a new tank after the stress of shipping.

Check the for sale threads here and other boards, watch for feedback from other buyers and consider how long they have been selling to the community.

My mischling culture came from @Sbarbee54 about 2 years ago. Quite satisfied with the shrimp and the seller.

Honestly my advice and best experiences come from fellow hobbyists on this forum along with the sponsors. I have never been disappointed.