Golden bee offspring.

About a month or so I purchased a berried golden bee from a lfs that was in a tank with snow whites. I assume the father was either another golden bee or snow white but I have no idea about the lines these shrimp came from. She only had a small clutch 10-15 eggs, most were orange except 4 were dark almost black. After some reading, some comments suggested that black eggs could indicate they could hatch taiwan bees.

The shrimplets are now 12 days old and I've spotted at least 2 with blue carapaces. Could these actually be blue bolts or will the blue fade as they age? Either way they're pretty cute, and I hope some end up having the peach tinge the mother has. Can't wait to watch them all grow up. 

PhotoGrid_1556472773955.jpg

20190407_220328.jpg

Yeah, I assumed she has some mischling genes somewhere in her line but never considered the possiblity she could be a red bolt. I'll probably never find out other than guessing from how her offspring turn out but I hope her blue babies are blue bolts.