GH Test Kits

Since there aren't any visible directions that I am aware of regarding Mosura TDS Up, how much do you start with?

4 hours ago, DETAquarium said:

Since there aren't any visible directions that I am aware of regarding Mosura TDS Up, how much do you start with?

D, here's my water restructuring process for ultra magnificent shrimp water.  First, I dose w/a reliable remineralizer to get my preferred gH range.  For example, say 60ish TDS for 3 & upper 70s for 4gH.  Now, personally, I like to work between levels 3 to 5 gH but that's just me. 

So, after that is complete, I breakout the Mosura TDS up & get my drop & smidgen spoons handy.  I use these to keep dosing simple & easy.  Basically, when I dose TDS up, I use these spoons to simplify/standardize the process of raising my TDS to desired levels.  Likewise & to make it easier for me, I have an old antique jar w/desiccant I put all my salt into to scoop out in leisure. 

Finally, I'm very sure that all of the above elements needed for ultra magnificent shrimp water can be found here from other site members too.