Stardust shrimp, mischlings, homemade food!

MinusInfinity

I have homebred shrimp for sale

Stardust shrimp $8 ea original stock from Ben Buckley parents are shown, so the shrimps you'll get will have the genes for them. I'm still trying to figure out how to bring out the speckles. It is possible it's developed when they are adults. 

CRS/CBS mischlings with red zebra fishbone genes, erkk, ebb, ebbk, shadow pandas may also have tibee genes. $3 ea. 

Homemade shrimp food

I have been working on shrimp food for awhile and finally achieved what I believe to be guys all made in small batches. 

The prices heavily reflect on the ingredients I sourced, I don't make that much from the food but I want to share this with the community.

My shrimps prefer this over commerical foods when split tested them for interest on opposite sides of the tank after fasting for 2 days.  

Flux Aquatics Vert

A spirulina rich food with Chollera, Wheat grass, dandelion, alfalfa and more.

$12 for 20 grams. 

Flux Aquatics Bordeaux

It's a hybrid of key components you'd find for improving red coloration and supplementing the shrimps immunesystem. A blend of ingredients you'd find in shrimp nature brown and red but with my own recipie. 

$15 for 20 grams 

I also accept crypto currency. 

I will give bonus shrimp if you pay in DOGE COINS!

Shipping is $15 for shrimp.

$3 for food alone.

DOA coverage with a photo of dead shrimp inside the bag. Please check your weather as well. All shrimp are shipped in insulated boxes and breather bags.

20180109_024614.jpg

FB_IMG_1512636190513.jpg

FB_IMG_1512636268148.jpg

20180121_033635.jpg

received_10214801389009925.jpeg

20170116_221329.jpg