Jump to content
  • entries
    13
  • comments
    8
  • views
    1,481

Water change


kcoscia

374 views

 Share

First water change using additives. During a 10-20% water change, I added a small amount of baking soda into the water to be added and as it turns out the kH matched (2-3) and the pH did as well (7.4) The only thing that went down was the gH, so I added 1/4 tsp to bring it up one (from 6 to 7)

Successful? I think so. Will watch for the next few days, but I'm feeling good. Stability will help my little guys I hope. I don't want to lose any more.

One female has developed a nice stripe and a saddle! I'm hoping I have an adult male or a sub adult/juvie male that will grow up and make BABIES.

 Share

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...