Free stems to good home

thebuddha

Hey guys

I have some stems to get rid of, and figured I would give them away here if anyone wants them. Just post on this thread if you are interested. I would like to get them shipped out by thursday so I will pick a winner by tonight or wednesday sometime. The catch is, these stems are small, I dont know their name, and I am still new to shipping so I am asking the winner to let me know how the plants are received. There will be a $6 fee to pay for priority 2 day shipping.

So up for grab are roughly forty little stems ranging between .5-3 inches. I think they may be ludwigia x arcuata. They come from a very low light tank which is why they're green, they turn a yellowish orange toward higher light ime. I believe most are rooted. These are the plantlets that I decided not to keep in my tank anymore, so some are a bit disfigured looking right now, but obviously have potential to give you a forest if you work with them. No DOA as I do not have anymore to spare. The picture is of two random stems I grabbed.

post-236-0-87427300-1406669254_thumb.jpg