Shrimp turned pale and then disappeared? Need help!!

Hi everyone! This is my first time posting, nice to meet you all.

So I've had 2 Amanos and 4 Neocaridinas for 3 months now. I have a planted no-filter tank. I've dealt with Vorticella and Scutariella Japonica (already fought off), but otherwise that the shrimps seem very healthy. They have bred and I have around 20 baby shrimps.

A few days ago I discovered that this shrimp had a weird coloration (I have Blue Diamonds), I thought it was just a color change but the next day I noticed that the shrimp didn't eat, acted weird and had a tic in her front arms if that makes sense. She didn't seem healthy. I researched info about this online but I couldn't find anything. The water parameters were fine. I took this picture:

Screenshot-20200507-205906.png

The next day I didn't saw the shrimp. I looked EVERYWHERE for them to hide and it was not there. Today I just accepted she died... But I can't explain how she disappeared like that. Maybe the other shrimps eat the corpse? That fast?

This morning I found a baby shrimp dead. And I think (if I'm not being paranoid) that another adult is going to the same path as the first. He is really pale, not eating at all and is barely moving in the tank, wich is really rare of him. If anyone would help me identify the cause so this doesn't happen again... Is it any type of disease? I love my shrimp so much and I don't know what to do :( Thank you so much in advance.