Tips for no planeria use

featherblue

Added my first dose yesterday. (Recommended 1 scoop per 50liters. Dosing 1/3 of 50liters; so I used 0.3g instead of one full scoop 0.8g)

I did a full sand cleaning before dosing; removing as many planeria as I could.

At 24hrs in tank I havent seen a single planeria today. My shrimp seem happy and active.

Do I still fo the reduced dose today abd tomw? Or if im seeing results wait on more meds?

When I had them I went ahead and did the 3 days treatment following by a water change.

You have to keep in mind if  cant seem them doesn't mean there not there.

also after they all die you might have a ammonia spike from all of them dying so make sure you do a water change.

Did you notice shrimp moutling while u treated with the no planeria? I found several fresh moults this morning; its the big reason im hesitant on the 2nd dose

Another question: how many days and how many/how big of wc til the tank is snail friendly again? I moved my MTS and my horned nerite into another tank while I treated, but theyll need to go back before I can treat the tank theyre vacatioing in

Any one sucessfully introduce nerites in a tank after no planeria use? Hiw much water did you change? How long did u wait?

• 2 weeks later...

Any one sucessfully introduce nerites in a tank after no planeria use? Hiw much water did you change? How long did u wait?

i dosed before and all my nerites were dead day after. Even few weeks later there are bound to have some residue from the no planaria and when i introduce a few new nerites in, they died too after a few days.