Agitated Shrimp with something on the head

Strycke

Hi guys! 

I'm quite new to this whole world and it's the first time I'm posting here 😬

About 3-4 months ago, I bought 10 shrimps which I placed into a 30 liters aquascaped tank which has no pump, filter, Co2 or anything else...

Within the first 3-4 weeks, I unfortunately lost 4 shrimps due to strong water changes and trying to set up a Co2 system in the tank (the change was too radical). So I reverted to nothing, changing 10-20% water a week and then no more losses. Actually 2-3 shrimps got pregnant and I have now more than 30 babies 😓 But they seem happy and relaxed.

Unfortunately, the tank got quite a lot of algae, which I am trying to remove as much as possible daily without disturbing the shrimps, the surface of the water is quite oily, which I try to also take care off by pumping it out daily.

For 1,5 months now, I have tiny with dots swimming in the surface and chilling on the glass, I think the babies are eating them because it reduced a lot lately. I also have kind of bigger white rond and see-thorough things digging on the soil and able to swim a bit, they are rather hiding away from the light and shrimps. So far I saw only 3-4 at most.

Now besides all these issues which I don't understand how to solve (without hurting the shrimps), I have one shrimp that is super agitated - it's one of the originals and has always been agitated but today I noticed two big white things on the forehead which I never saw before. I can't tell if it's normal or not but none of the others have that.

Does anyone has any kind of advice to help me with the issues I'm facing?

Thanks a lot for your help!

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 19.30.37.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 19.30.41.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 19.30.43.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-21 at 19.30.46.jpeg