Check Out This Shrimp Tank

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was interesting and would be a great Shrimp Tank.

Big, but low, not that deep. It would be easy to get to everything and you could really be creative

with a tank like this for them. I would make the light so that it could slide back and forth, so you

could work on the tank and just move the light out of the way. I would also build a lid for it that

could slide and also just come off when you wanted to work on the whole tank. I would build a

back wall, so that none of the filters, air, media, etc could not be seen.

But I thought is was pretty cool and thought I would share the photo. I don't know who built the

tank or where they got it. But I'll bet it was expensive, because it looks like high quality glass,

and was probably custom built.

Shrimp Tank

Yep, I think you are right, u can just see part of the ADA logo on the bottom right hand corner.

So probably custom and expensive.

I found that tank, it is a ADA tank that is 18" X 9.5" X 6.5"  tank. It looks bigger than that, or looks wider than 9.5".

I thought it might be something like a 24" X 14" X 8" type of tank, the way it looks. They sell it for 99 bucks and 30 dollars shipping.