Zoomed makes one that's nice if you're running stuff that can go on the same timer. It's not that long; it's three prong; there are four timed plugs and four regular (always on). I have two tanks running off of one of them (two lights about to be three if I get my act together and order the second light I need, plus one air pump) and am considering a second for another room (frog vivarium and hopefully a nano tank in the future).

I have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Titan-Controls-734150-8-Outlet-120-volt/dp/B004OFU99E/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1411425038&sr=1-1&keywords=Timer+outlet

It's got 4 outlets for continuous on and 4 on timer. Timer is the manual clicky kind, and hasn't failed. Only gripe I have is the rocker power switch on the side got bumped once or twice when I was working on things, but that's probably more a function of where it is and fending off my cats' mischief during water changes.