PLANTS! DRIFTWOOD! SALE!

Oceangirl

So, I spent a wee bit too much on pre-birthday stuff and I gotta sell a few things. I got too many plants!!

I have several pieces of nano driftwood. These pieces have been boiled and soaked. The only one I know of still giving off tannins is the mopani branch, everything else has been under water and bled out. The branch has been under water for 3 weeks in my tank. From the picture you can see they are submerged and are not tied down. So they will sink for you. I will ship them wet if that is your pleasure or dry. I will wrap in plastic and then wrapped in newspaper. Feel free to make a Package or an offer.

Take a look at the picture of the floating green mass! I can't seem to grow Java fern, this is a mix of Trident, narrow leaf, regular and maybe a small piece of Bolbitis floating in there. You take the whole lot for 25 bucks.

Java fern 2 all you see

Needle leaf, Trident, regular java fern

Additional Pictures in my Gallery of the wood and plants

You have a choice too, I can tie your nano driftwood with Bolbitis for you or I can tie some Java moss for you for a little extra. We can make a package. PM me. We can talk about size of bolbitis to match your driftwood or amount of moss that looks best.

Little mountain $12 

Little mountain

Little mountain

Hole in the log    NICE! I almost kept this $12

Hole in the log 3

Hole in the log 2

Hole in the log

The Mouth, looks just like someone singing. $12

The mouth

The mouth 2

Smooth move $10

The smooth move

The twist $12

The twist

The twist 2

Nessie (looks just like the locness monster!) Flat on the bottom. $14

Nessie

Nessie 2

Nessie 3

Mopani branch 14 , A branch but a heavy branch.

Mopani branch

Mopanai branch 2

The Face  $12

The face Driftwood

The face 2

I have larger than a golfball size of WATER moss, Fontinalis antipyretica. I can do this for 8 bucks plus shipping. Nice, and green, grown in straight tap water very little ferts.  Sold

Water Moss Larger than a golfball

This is a LARGER baseball of Java fern regular and Hammered leaf Java fern. I keep killing the leaves, but the rhizomes are BRIGHT and healthy. You get all in the picture for $25 Plus a small bit of Java moss Golfball size.

Base ball Java fern

Regular Java fern base ball

Bolbitis This is a picture of what I have currently. I was supposed to split it and the other people backed out or didn't want it. Well there loss is your gain. Its doing WELL for me. In my shrimp tank. I have them all labeled for you

Updated photo

A, C, D, G, H, I, J, N, O is $7 per portion

B, E,F, K, L, M, S, R, $10 per portion

I combine shipping, I prefer to ship on Fridays and Saturdays, but will ship on Mondays and Tuesday. I do not have heat or cool packs, so please mind your weather.

Please feel free to make me an offer or I can make you a package deal. I ship flate rate priority. I have small, medium, and Large flat rate boxes. I suggest the Bolbitis is shipped in a large enough box to accommodate the leaves. 

Thank you!!

Warning: These items can contain: Dementors, Tribbles, Snail eggs (MTS or Ramshorn), Ramshorn or MTS, Daleks, PFR shrimplets, Orcs, Downoi, Deatheaters, DHG, Sirius Black, Marsilea minuta,Cylons, Crypt parva, Nazguls, etc
Please Dip or Vanquish accordingly

Warning: These items can contain: Dementors, Tribbles, Snail eggs (MTS or Ramshorn), Ramshorn or MTS, Daleks, PFR shrimplets, Orcs, Downoi, Deatheaters, DHG, Sirius Black, Marsilea minuta,Cylons, Crypt parva, Nazguls, etc

Please Dip or Vanquish accordingly. That made me Lolz