Sure feels like my birthday

mayphly

6a8uvu3a.jpg

I just set up 4 more ten gallons just for plants. I have two other gla regulators and although they ain't cheap I've never had an issue with any of them. So, I figured ... Why not???

NICE! I really need one of those but the sticker shock has prevented me thus far. Christmas is around the corner though :).

I know they ain't cheap. I had to sell some plants and other stuff to afford this. It even has room for one more bubble counter if I want to run 5. I'll be running this on the 4 new 10 gallons I have set up in the garage. All plants will be med-high light on this go around. :P

Very nice! Thats there new line of there own regulators, let use know how you like it.

I cant see the other side but what needle valve does it all 4 use?

Isn't your b day coming up Mayphly?

Sure is! In another couple months. I was just planning  ahead! lol!

Very nice! Thats there new line of there own regulators, let use know how you like it.

I cant see the other side but what needle valve does it all 4 use?

It has a 4 block manifold. Each manifold can be independently adjusted by the white knobs on the bottom. The needle valve GLA claims as their own brand. It's a shame that the needle valve knobs are plastic and not brass.However, was tuned in I'm not planning on touching them much. It came with a 6 year warranty which I like.

I see!

Pretty darn neat!

I wonder how it is balance with 4-5 manifold.

I have a 10 output mainfold and if you tweak one a lot you must adjust the rest since it flow through 1 to get to say output 10.

I hooked it up last night and let it run for 6 hours. Everything is solid. The farthest tank is only 15' away didn't have to adjust much.