Purple Taiwan bee

Shrimplet

This one was taken with my cell phone and the quality is pretty bad. MK took some good ones but I am still waiting to find time to sort all the ones taken from 13 different breeders. This one actually is a purple pinto I think.

I have seen maybe 5 or 6 purple TBs in my trips, and not all are very intense purple. I guess that's one of the reason you don't see them available as breeders are still working on them to get better quality and quantity.

20141117_200522_zpsy4tx8q9k.jpg

The one in the middle is also considered purple, but I have to say cell phone pictures don't do them justice. Both this pic and the one in the previous were taken from Yi's shrimp studio, he has many projects going on and this is one of  them. The rest are probably all pinto related.

20141117_200505_zpsxq1crivd.jpg

Dude,

That's not purple TB. It has been around for quite sometime. That's the end result of the Taiwanese initially bought Zebra Pinto from Germany and try to breed them out by crossing them with their TB.

About 2 years back, they claimed that it is Zebra Pinto, and I bought a bunch of them. After that, they don't come cheap and I felt so cheated. Damn Taiwanese, always selling lemon to people. I kept them for about half a year and I gave all of them away. Due to this incident, I always buy high-end shrimp from Japan or Germany, and never ever buy high-end shrimp from Taiwan.

Below is a photo of one of the shrimp I had:

post-189-0-87547800-1419735234.jpg

Dude,

That's not purple TB. It has been around for quite sometime. That's the end result of the Taiwanese initially bought Zebra Pinto from Germany and try to breed them out by crossing them with their TB.

About 2 years back, they claimed that it is Zebra Pinto, and I bought a bunch of them. After that, they don't come cheap and I felt so cheated. Damn Taiwanese, always selling lemon to people. I kept them for about half a year and I gave all of them away. Due to this incident, I always buy high-end shrimp from Japan or Germany, and never ever buy high-end shrimp from Taiwan.

Below is a photo of one of the shrimp I had:

attachicon.gifPinto (Adult Male).jpg

I dont know how many Taiwanese sellers you have dealt with, but damning them due to one single incident isnt very convincing to me. But that is your opinion so I wont say much about it.

I will get the better pic and post it again. the cell phone pics look horrible. And only the one in the middle of the second pic was purple.