Best breeder box for TB?

When you say "breeder box" the only thing that comes to mind is the marina breeder box. It's a hob breeder box that comes in S,M, and L with the large being 1Liter (based from my memory).

Many if use here uses these boxes for breeding and isolating shrimp. Works pretty well and quite affordable from amazon.

You might have difficulties preventing newborns from escaping so a custom outflow may be required. Besides that downside, the boxes are pretty good. Add a water pump and flow becomes superb. [emoji1]

I have about 6 and I love em.

When you say "breeder box" the only thing that comes to mind is the marina breeder box. It's a hob breeder box that comes in S,M, and L with the large being 1Liter (based from my memory).

Many if use here uses these boxes for breeding and isolating shrimp. Works pretty well and quite affordable from amazon.

You might have difficulties preventing newborns from escaping so a custom outflow may be required. Besides that downside, the boxes are pretty good. Add a water pump and flow becomes superb. [emoji1]

I have about 6 and I love em.

Thanks, I'll probably grab a large one. I like that there can be separation into 3 different compartments.

i can vouch for the marina breeder boxes!  Love the affordable prices.  If you where thinking about getting the mr.aqua version...please DONT! i paid 30bucks for the mr. aqua version the first time around and it is the same breeder box rebranded to suck your bank dry.

Are the Mr.Aqua the ones with the custom outflow and pump? I've seen something similar on aquabid going for like $50. It's super pricy and considering how rah large box costs $12 and a water pump rated for 90gph is roughly $10.