Shipping USPS

OMG Aquatics

Any shippers here that use priority mail or priority mail express notice there's a lot of errors?

Today I shipped a Priority Mail Express 1 day package yet tracking online says Priority Mail Express 2 day?

Last week I printed a Priority Mail 2 day label from eBay yet tracking online says Priority Mail 3 day?

I have been so frustrated with usps lately. I shipped two orders Monday, one to Illinois express and one to Florida regular priority. The Florida package arrived wednesday and the express finally arrived today. Keep in mind i live in Iowa so i am much closer to Illinois than Florida. I have been considering switching to ups or fedex.

Yeah I order some really pink ramshorm snail from heather hankin and they arrive on tracking and then it went back to the seller and them it depart to my place again and it was 2 day shipping it was late 5 day I was freakin out since I thought die on me but I got today at last ever was fine so lucky me

I'm in south Florida and usps here is pretty bad. Packages get stolen off my doorstep where I've told the mail person and the branch supervisor is not a safe plac3 to leave it. Ordered a leather strop and chromium oxide for my knives and wasn't able to sign for it because of work so they tried to deliver to my door twice then I went to try and pick it up and they told me they weren't sure where it was at they would call me when they found it, next day the tracking updates and it's being sent back to the sender. Also had some trouble with my live animal orders just sitting at their offices and taking them a day or 2 extra to get to me.

I try my best to not use them anymore.

USPS is consistently late for me. I just got two orders of shrimp that were priority express and they were a day late and delivered during snow with no knock or anything. Good thing I was looking for them. One order last week had "Live Fish" written on the outside and it was delivered early and the mail person knocked to make sure I got them so maybe that's the way to go. The scary thing was when someone told me they were including a caridina shrimp with an order of bucephalandra as a gift. The package was taken to the post office on a Tuesday. I was notified it would arrive on Thursday. It did not come and I could not access tracking until Friday when it informed me it would be delivered the following Tuesday. So that priority express package took eight days to get from Texas to NC. The shrimp was alive and well but the inconsistencies are crazy.

USPS is consistently late for me. I just got two orders of shrimp that were priority express and they were a day late and delivered during snow with no knock or anything. Good thing I was looking for them. One order last week had "Live Fish" written on the outside and it was delivered early and the mail person knocked to make sure I got them so maybe that's the way to go. The scary thing was when someone told me they were including a caridina shrimp with an order of bucephalandra as a gift. The package was taken to the post office on a Tuesday. I was notified it would arrive on Thursday. It did not come and I could not access tracking until Friday when it informed me it would be delivered the following Tuesday. So that priority express package took eight days to get from Texas to NC. The shrimp was alive and well but the inconsistencies are crazy.

I hope the seller refunded you shipping for those late Priority Mail Express shipments as they probably got their money back on shipping. If they got money back and didn't refund shipping until you asked, they are a dirty seller. (Happens all the time, especially from Amazon 3P sellers)

I'm in south Florida and usps here is pretty bad. Packages get stolen off my doorstep where I've told the mail person and the branch supervisor is not a safe plac3 to leave it. Ordered a leather strop and chromium oxide for my knives and wasn't able to sign for it because of work so they tried to deliver to my door twice then I went to try and pick it up and they told me they weren't sure where it was at they would call me when they found it, next day the tracking updates and it's being sent back to the sender. Also had some trouble with my live animal orders just sitting at their offices and taking them a day or 2 extra to get to me.

I try my best to not use them anymore.

Yep. I reported lost package and they told me to go back next day. I go back and they said it's lost. That same night, package returns to sender...

What is the reason y'all haven't gone to ups/fedex? Price?

I wonder if having a certain # of parcels to ship during a month might get a better price?
What other questions do you have to keep you fom going ups/fedex?

I don't think usps holds their carriers or anyone else who works there, accountable for anything. So it's really not an issue for them if they do not perform. 

BTW, my carrier never rings the bell if he leaves a parcel, neither does the fedex driver. We have a local carrier in my area that is rather stealthy, they deliver early in the day, drive up and leave quickly, and NEVER ring the bell.

Yeah, I've had bad experiences with all, too.

I know someone who rushed to FedEx to ship some perishable samples, paid extra for their Next Day, or whatever. They took her money but did not tell her the pickup had come before their posted cutoff time. So she paid extra, it took a few days to deliver-- samples ruined, data lost, and they did not refund her anything.

I try to get everything shipped through FedEx but it isn't always possible, some sellers only offer through certain services because of who t they have their accounts with. Amazon also doesn't specify who their prime comes through so I don't always know who they will use until I get a tracking number

I have been so frustrated with usps lately. I shipped two orders Monday, one to Illinois express and one to Florida regular priority. The Florida package arrived wednesday and the express finally arrived today. Keep in mind i live in Iowa so i am much closer to Illinois than Florida. I have been considering switching to ups or fedex.

Thanks to your packaging they all made it, alive and well, after falling into the usps black hole.