How can I lower my KH?

This is my tap parameters:

TDS- 100-120

GH- 0-1

PH- 6.8- 7.0 

KH- 4-5

I want to try keeping soft water shrimp, but I know my KH is too high. I use GH booster to raise it to 6 for my neos. That raises the TDS to about 200-220. 

Kh is a little tricky to lower, the best way is to start out with 0kh with an Ro/Di unit. Tannins (from peat, IAL, Driftwood, ect...) will lower your kh albeit slowly, I wouldn't really consider this an efficient alternative due to the length of time needed and the amount it actually lowers.

Probably not affordable or efficient but KH is called temporary hardness because the carbonate will react with CO2 and precipitate out.

RO/DI is the accepted method because it works and is affordable.  I get my RO/DI water from the Local Winco grocery.  I tank my two 5 gallon bottles each week a few times and refill them.  10 gallons of water is $3.  I probably spend more than that in gas.  Eventually I'll have my own RO/DI unit for home - but it's totally affordable from places like Winco or Walmart.  BTW:  I check the TDS of the water every time and it's never been over 10 TDS - usually about 3 or 4.    When I do have my own RO/DI unit the waste water will flow to catch basins outside for use on the garden. 

I did not know I could find the RO at local stores. Thanks everyone. I will try this way. Should I just use all RO/DI water or mix my tap with the RO water? The tank is a 10 g.

I finally got some DI water from Walmart a couple gallons. Since my water is pretty soft should I just mix both just to drop the KH to around 1? Also, for DI water do I need to add water conditioner?