Curious about tiger shrimp

Thanks to a post by Chiumanfu in another thread, I'm only just now realizing that even though tiger shrimp are caridina, they don't necessarily require the same water parameters as most other caridina types. It seems like their requirements are very similar to neos. On paper, they would seem like the perfect tank mates. 

So, are there any other differences and things to keep in mind? I saw on another forum someone mention they are more susceptible to bacterial infections at high temperatures though. Anything else?

I have tangerine tigers in a 10 gallon with dream blues (neos). My temp is about 70 and all are doing well and they get along just fine together.

This is new for me (only had neos before) so I can't comment long term but I have had no problems with the tigers in there

I do find they are more susceptible to bacterial infections, just went through it in the tank with OEBT. I keep my red tigers and OEBT in TB/PRL parameters. My red tigers have breed multiple times so far, nothing from the OEBT yet though.

I haven't had my RBT long enough to see if they are more susceptible to bacterial infections. I do keep them little on the cool side at 72F just in case. The breeder I got them from keeps his tank at 74F-76F. I think local bred tigers are more hardy then imports.

Mine are in a tank with yellow neos. No aggression so far but I have heard that tigers can be bullies around the feeding dish.

About tiger params, I still don't know what is best for them. I even kept them on 'TWB parameters' like PH 5.5 and they seems to be fine and breeding normal. Also kept them on higher PH, different GH and KH, but this don't seems to matter much. So according to my experiences, I can't say what the best params should be for Tigers.

About their behavior, I like them a lot. They are not shy, very active and more badass ;).

you should be fine to mix them.  it's all about your acclimation in most cases anyways.  i have oebt in 2 separate tanks in TB parameters that are doing just fine and a tank of super tigers in closer to neo parameters with higher temps (75-76) that are also doing great.  i think the theory (from what i have seen) is as long as you acclimate them to parameters that are lower or the same would be better than the new parameters being higher...  as far as the bacterial infections go, just make sure you add some IAL and/or alder cones to help lower the chance of it happening.  Good luck!  OEBTs are good looking!