getting them hyper active ?

I imported some Red Bees (SS to SSS grade) five weeks or more ago from Germany. I have them in an established ADA tank (six months old) with ample filtration and 02. Casualties after travel and up to now have been minimal, so holding thumbs.

The 10 red bees are in a 60L tank, with quite a bit of moss and and fissidens. The ADA is 35mm thick with about 20mm of volcanic granules under that. At the beginning as a temporary measure I also has red fire neos in the tank, but the numbers were escalating to crazy proportions, I thought perhaps they were becoming to overbearing for the red bees although they seem to be standing their ground with food. In general most the bees seem to be hiding most the time and I was loosing track of how many I still had, I needed to take action and removed all the red fires into a big scaping tank, hoping this would bring the bees out of hiding, However the opposite seems to be happening and I now see them even less ?  When I look at many of  the bee shrimp tanks here and on the web their activity is frenetic and the shrimp are literally fighting over food. My bees are active with legs and feelers moving most the time, but nothing like the hyper activity I see in other tanks, are they ok and what can I do ? I started with 12 bees and I've lost two. The colour intensity looks great to me.  

As mentioned I only have 10 shrimp in 60 tank so competition is minimal so wondered if this might reduce their hyperactivity ? I'm feeding a variety of leaves, catappa, mulberry, stinging nettle and guava.  I'm also feeding Borneo Wild colour and grow food and Spirulina powder.  I'm using RO water mineralised with Salty Shrimp GH+ and also add Mironkuton powder. I  checked the tank specs again today, TDS 200, PH 5.5, GH 5, KH 0-1, temp 22.  Perhaps the leaves combined with the ADA are keeping the PH a touch too low ? Should I add some crushed corral to the eheim canister to slowly increase the PH to 6 or higher ?  These guys were much more active for the first couple of weeks compared to now so rather concerned.  Should I order some Bacter AE and mineral stones , would this help... running short of ideas... 

At the same time I also Imported 25+TBs (red wines, pandas, blue bolts  king kongs), they are in a larger 140lt tank also with ADA, it's heavily planted with moss, fissidens and pellia, it has similar water parameters and substrate as the red Bee tank. The TBs seem quite a bit more active but not frenetic and several are in berry unlike the red bees..

'

Photo taken before I banished the fire reds several weeks back and they were a bit more active. I appreciate neos don't need the same water perams as the bees so I tried to set things up for the new bees as the neos are pretty battle proof ! 

post-2430-0-84635000-1437653546_thumb.jp